Camryn Harness death, obituary: Camryn Harness death – what happened
Camryn Harness death, obituary: Beloved Camryn Harness death happened October 23, 2019. She was only 20 years old.
She was a student at Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, LA.
A Memorial Service for Camryn Marcella Harness holds 2:00 P.M. Friday, November 1, 2019 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 2016 Willis Lane, Keller, TX 76248.
Camryn Harness death, obituary:
Camryn is survived by:
- her mother, Andrea Rys (David) of North Richland Hills, TX
- her father, Joe Harness (Allyson) of Keller, TX;
- sister, Riley Harness
- brother, Major Harness both of Keller, TX;
- step-siblings: Gillian Rys of North Richland Hills, TX; Tyler Rys (Idalia) of Fort Worth, TX; Brittany Reed of Fort Worth, TX; Daniel Reed (Adrianna) of Fort Worth, TX;
- paternal grandmother, Laurie Harness of Plano, TX;
- maternal grandparents, Tom and Karen Sink of Cedar Falls, IA;
- step grandparents, Frank and Carole Rys of Monson, MA; Brant and Lori Patton of Easley, SC; Deborah Timmons of Richmond, VA;
- best friend and sorority Big Sister Lauren Harrell of Ruston, LA;
- numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins and a host of friends.
She was preceded in death by her paternal grandfather, John David Harness II and her most-loved puppy Ed.
Before her death, Camryn Harness was a Junior at Louisiana Tech and a devoted scholar pursuing her degree in Elementary Education.
Camryn was also a devoted sister of the Beta Psi chapter of Alpha Chi Omega, serving as Vice President of Finance. Camryn’s devotion to Alpha Chi Omega was recognized with an appointment by the national chapter to serve on the 2019 Scarlett Ribbon Leadership Council.
Alpha Chi Omega Beta Psi announced her death in a statement that read:
It is with unimaginable sadness that we grieve the loss of our sweet sister and friend, Camryn Harness.
Her kindness, leadership and unmatched dedication will have a lasting impact on our chapter and the lives of our sisters. We will forever cherish our memories and the time we had with Camryn.
Our hearts are with Camryn’s family during this difficult time.
To honor Camryn and her dedication to the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation through her work on the Scarlet Ribbon Leadership Council, the Camryn Harness Memorial Fund has been set up to carry out her family’s wishes.
Those who would like to express support for her family and honor her memory may consider making a gift at: https://give.alphachiomega.org/Camryn
Please say a prayer for her grieving family and loved ones. May her soul rest in perfect peace.